Friday 27 May 2016

Excuses - Why I haven't posted anything this year until now...

After completing my first project for Year 3 of BA Art and Design, I felt very reluctant to post anything on my blog because I really disliked the brief and wanted to leave it for a while.

Unfortunately I became very despondent after receiving the results, which were very poor. Then eventually I actually forgot about posting on my blog all together... which is bad cause its technically part of my course work. However I managed to bounce back, it took a while and I have created projects and pieces I am much more proud of and with better results.

Even though its very late into the year (...the end of the year) I'll do my best to fill in my blog properly, because I actually enjoy working on the blog itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment