Sunday 5 April 2015

BA Art and Design Week 11 Brief 1 - Multiples

Pink






My childhood fondness of pink got the better of me; I made this doll, literally with the intention of making something, pretty, pink and frilly.




This doll is the second odd one out in my collection; another one that I found in a charity shop that's not the exact same as the others.

















I made this doll more for myself than for the project, however I considered that maybe because she looks so much, brighter and pinker than the other dolls, she's almost like a Disney princess and maybe therefore a good guy.

Considering that most of the dolls have a horrible personality or agenda against each other, perhaps this one is a victim of one of the other dolls.

A pretty doll like this with all her pink, pearls and long yellow hair is bound to be on the receiving end of someone's demented jealousy; perhaps someone who acts like her friend but secretly hates her.

Perhaps the delusional brat with ponytails I made the week before?



No comments:

Post a Comment