Thursday 2 April 2015

BA Art and Design Week 9 Brief 1 - Multiples

Green and Pink


I quickly decided that I really wanted to create a pair of twin dolls because I figured that I could come up with a really dark backstory to go with them; some kind of sibling rivalry going too far.

 
 
 
(Outfits similar but different)
 
I liked the idea of one being two faced because they are secretly jealous of the other; perhaps the other is more confident and out going and is seen as more desirable to possible suitors; it could be that its all in the two faced one's head. for whatever reason, one has dark intentions towards the other.
 

Another idea could be that two face hates the fact that they share the same face and believes its unfair, because neither of them ever gets the full attention they deserve, that only one of them should look the way they do, and it might as well be her...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment